Vote For Your Favorite Story Here
The Bite Anthology rewards the best writers from every book by giving a higher portion of the royalties to our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place winners. How do we decide which three stories are the best? We don’t. You do!
We let our readers vote on the best stories. In order to prevent people from voting multiple times, we’ve installed a Facebook “Like Gate” in front of the voting. This is the easiest way for us to make sure no one votes more than once to stuff the ballot. We’re sorry if you don’t have a Facebook account, but almost everyone does, and we’d rather inconvenience you than force everyone to make their own sign-in credentials. Because people wouldn’t do that.
Please Note: If you’ve already liked the page, you’ll have to click “like” twice; once to unlike, once to unlock.
If you’re having technical difficulties, please feel free to shoot us an email describing the problem.
The Bite Anthology - Book 1: Which story is your favorite?
- King Lear of Audrain County by J. Mills (20% Votes)
- A Bit of Business by James David Nicol (13% Votes)
- If I Still Dreamt I Could Fly by Eric Shepard (13% Votes)
- Infinite Tango by Candy Korman (13% Votes)
- Escher by James Rickett (13% Votes)
- The Clockwork Highwayman by C. A. Wilke (13% Votes)
- Ghost In This House by Shane Scott (13% Votes)